||A passage chamber largely ruined by quarrying prior to the initial excavation in 1929, no capstone remain. At that time the chamber was found to have a paving of pebbles and a large quantity of pottery fragments were disguarded in the spoil heaps. Excavation between 1985 & 1990 revealed a chamber that was probably constructed in two phases. A D shaped chamber being built first and then later extended to its current form. In 1990 some of the main chamber's missing uprights were replaced by dated, modern grantite blocks. A vast number of finds included pottery, flint scrapers, arrowheads and broken querns.